Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Bride K

She has the most amazing personality! It was an absolute pleasure working with her, and she makes a beautiful bride. We shot these at the JSMB, but were not aware that they were hosting a HUGE (and I do mean huge) bridal expo that day. Kind of ironic, don't you think?? K was a real trooper, being as though we had to get super creative since all of our usual "spots" were taken- filled instead with vendor booths and fashion show runways. It was a great experience learning to "think outside the box" when it came to locations that would work for us, and I can't think of a better bride to work with in this type of situation. I think the end result was worth it :)






 





 


2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I love how they catch the "real" girl. That was my biggest complaint about my wedding photos..they were so canned and so un-me. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so agree! I wish you could have done my photos 11 years ago! You would have made me look so good :)

    ReplyDelete